Here's the recent attack. I was making dinner and she must have intercepted the fridge door shutting. I had left the kitchen for maybe 30 seconds and found this. Ansen got home shortly after and took the picture (and yes-I'm in sweats!). Also, today I spent 20 minutes re-wrapping the Christmas presents Olivia had unwrapped. At least we know she'll "get it" on Christmas morning.
6 comments:
I always have to remind myself to be grateful for my two "spirited" children. They do make life interesting. Sometimes Avery is the only one home with me and it is kind of boring, neither of us know what to do without Hallie and Hayden to keep us busy. You were asking for it putting wrapped presents out. I don't think I put mine out until 2 days for Christmas! But I guess if you had your easy one first you can do things like that.
I have always feared the eggs getting broken, but they are high enough in my fridge that the kids can't reach it. Also, I can never put presents out early they wouldn't survive at our house. Besides, I never have any wrapped before Christmas eve. I'm impressed with you having your's wrapped! I wish I was more on the ball that way, but I hardly have anything to wrap yet!
What is your current mailing address. I'm getting ready for Christmas cards, and I don't know if I have your address. Can you e-mail it to me? amy_m_cowley@yahoo.com.
Thanks
I love this picture, it captures the moment. Olivia is all smiles!! And your like he he. I love it!!! She may be the Destroyer but man she is adorable!!
I love the "Destroyer", it's like something you would call your wild little boy, but no, she's a cute, curly-haired girl. Makes me laugh.
That's gotta be the cutest smile on little Olivia ever. She could get away with ANYTHING with that look.
Post a Comment