Sunday, December 30, 2007

So Long, Farewell . . .


Ashleigh, Natalie and Heather

You know the friends that you have and even though you don't see them forever, you can pick right up like no time has passed? My friends from my home ward that I grew up with are some of those friends. Natalie, Heather, I and got together right before Christmas! Natalie is moving to Australia and we will miss her (until March when she's back for her sister's wedding). I have so many funny memories with both Heather and Natalie. Some from the Jr. High era and the hours we spent at Heather's house, some from USU when Natalie and I worked at the Quick Stop together, and now some new ones from this summer. I'm really grateful for the good friends I've had in my life so far. Good Luck Natalie and see you in March! We have our blogs until then . . .

Here's another picture from our last "ward reunion" when Michelle was still here. Yes, I am very pregnant in this picture or at least I look very pregnant in this picture.

Chrissy, Ashleigh, Michelle, Heather

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

That bottom picure I was about 12 weeks pregnant but look about 6 months!! haha I had such a good time getting together with you and Nat. Kristine's wedding will be so fun to see the whole Gildea family!

Jolley's said...

Okay...now I'm getting really homesick. Thanks! :)I'm so bummed that we didn't all get together more frequently when I lived there. Next time I visit though...lets party!