Seagulls. Though I realize that my situation probably doesn't merit a flock of seagulls like those from before. I have hunted several crickets out of their hiding places and out of my home. This little guy will sit there until Friday night when my burly, bug/spider destroying husband gets home . . . or maybe Olivia will take care of it.
(P.S. This was a post I actually made awhile ago but didn't post because I didn't want to broadcast I was home alone . . . . with my shotgun and no husband.)
Speaking of "hunted" . . . Breaking Dawn is only 18 days away. Yes, I'm one of "those" people.

5 comments:
I am also one of "those" people and I love it. Have you already pre ordered it?
Good thinking. I probably will die from being murdered since I don't take those kinds of precautions.
I am excited about the book too. I just saw a poster for it in a book store today at lunch. I will probably have to wait and borrow it from one of the young women in the ward...
I haven't read them yet, because I believe I will be one of those people.
I feel your cricket pain. When we were living in Vegas, we had a few that crept in and they are so irritating. At least we never had a roach problem like so many do down there!
I hate crickets! How do you hunt them out? I get them in my house all the time, and yes, I make Tom kill them whenever possible, but if he's not home, I have to do it.
hey this is lauren Ansen's cousin Maury's daughter you may have met me at some point a while ago because i remember you, sort of cause it has been a while but anyway. i like totally love that book series so i am and always be one of 'those' peole. i am way excited for the movie also ttyl(talk to you later);-) bye
P.S. maury's wife is Virginia Hatch
Post a Comment