Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh, it's you again . . .

After an extended leave of absence, "The Destroyer" is back for hopefully just a quick visit . . . .






It sort of blends in with my walls, but it's red crayon up to as high as Olivia can reach on her tippy toes. When Ansen got home she reviewed with him what we learned today . . . "Paper Only, No Walls."
Let's hope she gets it.

9 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

That face! How can you be mad at that! She is a doll.

Jill said...

Oh man! I am waiting for that day that Jessica lets loose and colors on anything and everything. I'm more worried she'll cut her own hair though!

Brammer Family said...

I can only imagine how I would have been freaking out!!! We've only had a few instances. Lily wrote Ben's name on the carpet. Thank heaven's it wasn't permanent marker. Oh wait, maybe I could have gotten new carpet out of that one? :)

Amanda said...

I am so glad you took a picture... and it sounds as if she's got it- "paper only!" How funny!

Jessica said...

Oh wow. Spencer, my youngest is going through a very similar thing. He writes on everything if he can get his hands on a writing utensil. He most certainly does not get paper only right now.

Some days being a mom makes me crazy, but mostly I am in love despite the destruction! BTW-So good to see you and talk today at the reunion!

Amy C said...

I can't believe some of the things she does! Isaac is only a few days younger than her, and I can't imagine someone his age doing stuff like that! Did it come off? I hope so!

Jamie said...

That's a crack up...when it's not my wall! Good luck with that!

Marianne said...

Maybe you should review the paper-only rule because don't those walls have tissue paper on them?

Marianne said...

Maybe you should review the paper-only rule because don't those walls have tissue paper on them?