Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Chicken Dance Collection!

I recently finished all 3 seasons of Arrested Development and before you jump to conclusions of laziness and slothfulness. . . I watch TV/Movies at night while I work (tonight is the end of Heroes and then Seabiscuit). Anyway, I LOVE Arrested Development and am devastated that it was cancelled (never mind that that was 2 +years ago and I'm barely watching it for the first time). Anyway, here's the Chicken Dance Collections I found online. I'm just guessing, but you may only really appreciate it if you've watched the show or maybe not because it is hil-ar-i-ous .

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/arrested-development-the-chicken-dance-collectio/2535975147

2 comments:

vie said...

you are officially my favorite human. us muirhead kids have each claimed a chicken dance (I have lindsay's) and we do it whenever possible. Usually at inappropriate moments, and in public places.

Amanda said...

Okay- so I haven't watched the series, either, but that chicken dance was GREAT! WE need to start using that on each other...