The Duck Park or I should say A Duck Park.
One of the people I do work for is really close to a Sugarhouse duck park. Often times I will have Ansen meet me there to eat lunch with the girls while I go to work for an hour. Since Lisa moved close she's met me a couple of times and played with the girls. She's still familiarizing herself with Sugerhouse since she just moved there a couple of weeks ago. So the first time we met at the the duck park she said it was close to her house and she knew exactly where it was. I sat and waited and waited in front of the pond and finally called her. She was also sitting in front of the pond waiting. Turns out it was a different duck park which took us a while to figure out. I started trying to direct her to where I was and she saw the park and pulled up to the pond and still couldn't find me. Turns out it's another duck park. We finally found each other and so now we have to say A duck park instead of the THE duck park since apparently there's at least 3 duck parks in a 2 block radius in Sugarhouse. I guess they love their ducks up there.

1 comment:
I love feeding ducks! Your kids are so stinkin cute. We all need to get together soon and I want copies of the pictures from our girls night out awhile ago.
Post a Comment