
Today, I didn't get up early enough to get through the shower before we walked Addison to school so I took one after we got home. While I was in the shower I could hear Olivia shrieking with excitement and yelling, "I did it"! I know full well I should probably skip conditioner today and see what was going on as quickly as possible. I found her with Addison's scissors cutting paper and yelling, "I did it!" So no harm done.
I got my hair all done and started to brush hers out. And what do you know, big chunks of hair are sticking to the brush. So she has cancer or she cut her hair. Great. I couldn't find any obvious signs of the incident, so again no harm done really.
Eventually I notice the little holes cut all over the legs on her leggins. When I showed her she cried and cried that her leggins were broken and, "Mom, fix it." So since they only have to last about a month more I just super glued the holes and we're good. So, really serious incident avoided.
I must look really dumb though because when we got home from picking up Addison, Olivia comes in and says, "Whersh my scissors?"
5 comments:
That girl is definitely giving you a run for your money, she cracks me up. That is alot of cutting in such a short amount of time. Impressive.
Those scissors are on top of the fridge, sweetie!! HA! That was great :). Bobby got scissors and cut my monkey puppet's hair this weekend.. *note to ourselves: do not let Bobby and Olivia hang out with scissors.
Aimee cut her bangs the other day, herself, and way too short and she is 17 years old. I thought I was out of the hiding the scissors stage.
Oh my gosh. I think it is awesome you super glued the leggings!
It's not the cancer that causes hair-loss, it's the chemo.
Love,
your brother in med school
Post a Comment