I've been secretly reading your blog for sometime...I found it through Kami Tripp's. I had to tell you that I get the biggest kick out how you put things. If I've had a bad moment with one of my children, I know that you're in the thick of it with me. I hope all is well. Best of luck with baby#3 and your darling girls. With love, Chris Pickup from your old Hanbury Ward.
Whenever I have faced this question I have found that the best response is the obvious one - No. J/K! Olivia has the best one liners for a two year old!
4 comments:
Ashleigh,
I've been secretly reading your blog for sometime...I found it through Kami Tripp's. I had to tell you that I get the biggest kick out how you put things. If I've had a bad moment with one of my children, I know that you're in the thick of it with me. I hope all is well. Best of luck with baby#3 and your darling girls. With love, Chris Pickup from your old Hanbury Ward.
Oh.... is she feeling stress about the new baby? She might have to be your special helper :)
Whenever I have faced this question I have found that the best response is the obvious one - No. J/K! Olivia has the best one liners for a two year old!
That is a loaded question!
Post a Comment