for bedtime.
Seriously, I've actually had Addison cry because I had to put her to bed. In a way, it's a sneakie little sucess I've had as a mother . . . my kids have to have Dad put them to bed which leaves me happily on my way to doing something I want (or cleaning the kitchen, or working). But here's the routine . . .
Potty, Teeth, Flouride, Wash Hands and Face
Family Prayers and Family Hug
Tuck in by Dad
Olivia=Sippy cup with Ice, Pink Baby and Pink Stripe Blanket
Addison=Waterbottle, Blanket and Dandee
Read book, Alternate choice between Ad and Liv
Dad tells a "word story" and not a book. Ansen tells them a story from his childhood, mission or college and they love it.
I tried tonight with a thrilling romance of my one true love and our engagement. The reaction . . . it was good, but not as good as Daddy's. Can Dad put us to bed tomorrow night?
No comments:
Post a Comment