Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bubbie . . .

You know how you make up those lame nicknames when you talk to babies . . . we're way into "Bubbie Baby DrewB" right now. I said it once and Ad and Liv love it. Anyway, here's some pictures for the family. . . First time to church.



7 comments:

Erin said...

Wow I can't believe how fast he is changing. So are you going crazy yet? 3 kids was a tough adjustment for me, you just don't have enough hands.

So I bet he feels like he has 3 moms, huh. I'm sure the girls are all over him.

Ashby said...

He's SO cute! What a handsome little guy!

Natalie Que said...

Just catching up on my reading, your kids say the cutest things.

And as far as silly baby names that are stupid but sound cute at the time, we had plenty. It felt so natural then... right now Laine has become OBSESSED with watching home movies was a baby and I cringe all day at my voice, 'yes Mrs. Bubbins?'

So fun to see you while in Utah, wish it would have worked out to get together again! Let's make it happen next time, got to get my laughter fix.

the holland's said...

so cute, he looks just like you! that is insane..... he just made me smile when i saw his cute face.

Amanda said...

He is so dang cute! You guys have cute cute kids.

Jamie said...

What a sweetie! Don't you just want to squeeze his little cheeks and kiss him all day? I love the "little man" outfit!

Anonymous said...

He looks so serious! So cute, too :)