
There is no normal, there is no routine, there is not even a "new normal" . . . I can't even count how many times I have told people over the last 2 months that we are finally back to "normal" since Drew. It's only normal or actually just flowing for a few days and then it's hectic, wrong and so not a routine for a few more. Either I'm a relatively great mom, worked a full work week, or kept my house clean, but I can't do it all in the same week. Oddly enough though I'm pretty okay with the situation most days and we make it.
When I see a picture with all 3 of these beautiful faces, it still seems surreal that ALL 3 are mine! When did that happen?

I do have some "helpers" here and there (then again they're also the mess makers).
3 comments:
They are all so cute! Drew is growing... I feel the same way!
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who struggles with normal! It sounds like you are doing pretty good to me!
I can totally relate with this. I feel like I am always struggling to catch up. If I want to "live in the moment" it seems like everything around us will fall apart. ...Ok, that's a bit severe--I just mean the laundry and dishes and toys will pile up. :)
Post a Comment