Did you know that my Grandma's cookie recipe doubled make 146 small cookies if you don't eat ANY of the dough. I actually know this because I made cookies today and I didn't eat any of the dough in the process. This has NEVER, NEVER been done.
Also, happenings of today . . . Drew knows his Mom. When I'm in the room his little eyes follow me everywhere. When he hears my voice his little head whips around searching for me. He's also started this funny little quirk of shaking his head back and forth randomly. We can't tell if we should be worried yet. He's also fascinated with plastic bags. He's my third so I let him play with plastic bags (weighed down by something heavy and only with supervision). Love you Drew-B.
And Addison brought her school pictures home . . .
First Grade
I can't believe what a difference a year makes. I thought I missed her last year. I figured it all out and she's only with me (and awake) a max of 3-5 hours a day depending on the after school activities and that's assuming she's not playing with friends. But a good chunck of that is getting ready for school, eating and getting ready for bed. In some ways, it's all over with her already. I think that I've learned to cherish the baby phase, but I really need to be in the right now with every phase because it's all over before you know it.
Kindergarten


1 comment:
Oh my heavens she's all grown up!
She's always had the best hair! Lucky lucky girl!
Post a Comment