Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dear Blog Reader,

As I'm sure you have noticed from reading my blog I have issues with spelling and grammar and sometimes I make up words. I did graduate from high school and I did make it through 6 years of college, but I am an accountant. I am wonderful with numbers, fabulous with budgets and I actually like reading the IRS tax updates, but I am not especially good with spelling and I am horrible at proofreading. Anyway, thank you for overlooking my short comings.

Sincerely,

Ashleigh

P.S. Surprisingly I am a tough competitor at speed scrabble. Seriously, who would have guessed? And I guess while I'm saying it . . . I also am no good at history or geography. History I find fascinating, but it's in one ear and out the other. I guess on the bright side, every time I hear it it's a new riveting story to me.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Just catching up on your posts, consider yourself forgiven! And tell Ansen I'm having a hard time counting 5 heads myself, I can sympathize!!