Olivia and Addison love to go "swimming" at Banna and Branda's. Usually it's their thing with Dad and usually Branda, but since Dad hadn't come yet, Branda took them for a swim.
The scene a half hour later . . .
Branda sitting on the edge while O and A still splashed around.
Branda: I'm too hot, but I can't get these girls to get out.
Olivia: I want to stay out here FOR-EVE-R!
Same comment the next morning when Olivia got to shower in Banna and Branda's shower with the hand sprayer. It's the little things, right?
The scene a half hour later . . .Branda sitting on the edge while O and A still splashed around.
Branda: I'm too hot, but I can't get these girls to get out.
Olivia: I want to stay out here FOR-EVE-R!
Same comment the next morning when Olivia got to shower in Banna and Branda's shower with the hand sprayer. It's the little things, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment