So Drew . . . now we're thinking he won't have red hair afterall and he is still a dreamboat of a baby-such a good sleeper, so mellow and so giggly. He's my little bitty baby though. The girls were both always in the 90th percentile or off the charts in weight and height, but he's just our little cuddly guy.
This picture was right at 6 months in his cute little blessing outfit my mom made him. I waited until both the girls were sitting for theirs so I decided to wait on him too.
Weight: 17 # 4.5 oz (48%)
Height: 27 1/2" (76%)
Accomplishments: Sits but still really tippy, recognizes his Mom, plays with toys, can roll but never does, he eats food, can now throw his body around for the things he wants, he plays peek-a-boo with the blanket (he's laughing while he struggles to get the blanket pulled off)
Why We Love Him Right Now: He finally enjoys Olivia's company, he has cute fuzzy hair that sticks out, his ears still poke out, he breaths through his nose really loud when he's feeling emotion (excited, sad, hungry), he giggles until it sounds like he's gargling, he has grabby hands that somehow get everything, he likes to snuggle into my hair, he is a definite binky baby, he shrieks the cutest shriek and he is SO content all the time or sleeping.
His Nicknames: Shnookie, DrewB, Buster, Bubbsie, Little Man and Captain Spit Up
4 comments:
He is so adorable!!! Seriously. I can't believe he's so big already.
SO DARLING! I've been wondering what you dress baby boys in for their blessings. Now I know!
He is such a cutie---and I think his hair is definitely strawberry! What a doll!
Cute cute cute!!
Post a Comment