.Ansen.Ashleigh.Addison.Olivia.Drew.
Oh my goodness! I can not believe that was 11 years ago! I love seeing flash-back pics!
You both look so cute...and young! Ash you look just like Olivia!
How cute are you two!!!
Smartest thing that boy has ever done! Glad you said yes....Jack
I totally remember those days....FUN times! You guys make a great couple!
Holy flashbacks! Good ol' M-4, we were so young! Miss you guys and all the year that we all "lived" together (Ansen thanks for graciously being our 7th room mate because 6 was definitely not enough!).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can not believe that was 11 years ago! I love seeing flash-back pics!
You both look so cute...and young! Ash you look just like Olivia!
How cute are you two!!!
Smartest thing that boy has ever done! Glad you said yes....
Jack
I totally remember those days....FUN times! You guys make a great couple!
Holy flashbacks! Good ol' M-4, we were so young! Miss you guys and all the year that we all "lived" together (Ansen thanks for graciously being our 7th room mate because 6 was definitely not enough!).
Post a Comment