Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Work Helper

Olivia was hanging out in the office with me while I was working. It was going well. She was stamping my red "Copy" and blue "Amended" stamps all over her paper. I looked over just in perfect time to see her holding a stamp in each hand. She was looking at them thoughtfully and then suddenly just stamped both sides on her head.

She wore her blue and red stripes on both sides of her head for a day or two . . . just to make us laugh when we looked at her.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

She's just into the Olympic spirit and rooting for team USA right? Gotta love kiddos.

Stacey said...

Hi Ashley! just catching up on my blogs! You're family is so cute.You're good at keeping up with blogging, and inspiration to us all!

John and Chelsea said...

Your blog has made me laugh really hard tonight! I was getting caught up on your past posts, and Olivia is hysterical! I also really liked the flashback pic of you and Ansen!