Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Worst of times and the Best of times . . .

When I mention it's shower day, Olivia can't get in fast enough and then can spend 45 minutes in there "swimming", singing, playing with the tub animals, whatever. The enjoyment has been recently magnified since Drew joins her quite often now. It's a huge, splashing, screeching, laughing party.
But oh my goodness, the show she puts on when it's time to wash hair makes me want to scream (right along with her). We've gotten soap in her eye, like literally, once, but shes cries in anticipation of it the whole time, every time. Ansen can't handle it at all and I can barely do it without loosing it. This has been going on for honestly close to 2 years and it is soooo old.
Oh you sweet little spirit, we really couldn't live without you.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

She is too cute! Of course I don't have to listen to the tantrum in the shower.

Ashby said...

That was Brooklyn and she just BARELY grew out of fighting us on the hair washing. Just in time for Emma to pick it up. Kill me now. Is it bad that I've resorted to bathing them twice a week because I can't STAND the fight?

Amanda said...

You're not alone, there. We tip the head back and still have screaming issues...

Erin said...

She cracks me up and that last picture looks just like her sister! What fun girls you have over there. We need to plan a game night and let the kids play too :)