Olivia: She had a couple of little girls over playing and they always play dress up in the princess dresses down stairs the whole time. Today, they ventured up with an odd assortment of old clothes. They had found my pile of outgrown clothes that I keep throwing into the closet until I have time to go through them, fold them and put them away.
They were in heaven for 2+ hours with Addison and Olivia's old PJs that were tight and only came midcalf, Addison's old cowboy boots (O also had to wear them to pre-school but decided they were too big when she got home), dresses (O wore to bed over her PJs and under another shirt), the bottoms that go with dresses to cover up your panties . . . just random stuff.
They all sensed that I was entertained by them so only two would agree to be photographed.
Drew: I hurried to change his diaper so we could walk out the door for gymnastics carpool. Little did I know we had a bath in store for us with a blow out that went up to his neck. It was an 11-wipe diaper (that's how we judge the size of the complaining you're allowed) plus a hose down.
Fortunately, I figured out he could probably sit in the kitchen sink for hours. He might be in there a lot now when I'm trying to get dinner done. 

2 comments:
We have the same "wipe-count" thing goin' in our house.
And I'm with ya on little girls and dress-up... Too cute!
I want to eat that child up! He just gets cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment