First Day of School!
Addison:
Here she is . . . bright and early since we're still on the painfully early, early bird schedule! It's still killing us, but I do LOVE the extra time in the afternoon with her. And let's face it, our mornings would just go to waste if we didn't have school to get us going. Plus we still have Drew which ruins all chances of sleeping in anyway.
This year her teacher is Miss Chappell. She's still excited about school, but she did run into her first homework struggle that took us 25 minutes to get through, but we did it!
She's a pro at lunch now and even managed to meet up with Kate at recess and lunch (actually a huge accomplishment - the playground must feel like Disneyland to them).
The special lunch note, after school cookies and chat and this year's craze . . . silly bands. They remind me of friendship bracelets from the late 80's.
Olivia:
She's been looking forward to her new pre-school since we signed her up in April. She was dying to play in the built-in playhouse all summer.
Her teacher is Miss Shannon and she has 5 other little friends from the neighborhood in class with her. For now, Drew is napping EXACTLY when Olivia leaves and it's working out just PERFECT for me!
Of course I love my time to work, do my mom stuff or clean, but I sure do miss my girls!





3 comments:
Love your girls' outfits! They are too cute!
First of all the girls are adorable and secondly I am SUPER jealous (but excited for you all the same) that your baby is napping while the other ones are away. That sort of thing, never seems to work out quite right for me.
Your girls look so cute! Kobie took the words right out of my mouth....I love their outfits!
Post a Comment