Thursday, November 18, 2010

And it was a sad day today . . .

Drew is super good at running to the garage door when it's time to go.  I just have to say, "Drew, let's go" and he's off to the races.

But today, I said the que, he ran, grabbed a bow, got me to put it in his hair, and then he was off to the races.  The bow made it all the way to the car and he was pleased as punch. 



We were expecting some backlash from having two older sisters.  Two very girlie older sisters.
But, oh my goodness . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Ansen about pink toenails.....

Jolley's said...

HIlarious! He is well trained!

chris said...

Oh this made me laugh! What great blackmail material for later.

Erin said...

lol, great shot! I have one with Zach running around with a tutu on his head. In his defense it was BYU colors and he was yelling BYU ROCKS