Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's a Witch!

We have made the Gardener Village Witches a yearly tradition now, but it seems like we go with someone different every year. 

2005
Just with my one and only - Addison. 
We met my cousins and theirs kids there for a wet, puddle-jumping day.
I'll never forget this day since it's the day we found out we were having Olivia.


2006
My two cute little girls with Addison barely holding on.  I don't have the pictures to remind me, so I don't remember who we went with us - dang it, but I think it was Amanda, Jamie and Kristie & co.


2007
This year was definitely with Amanda, Jamie and Kristie.  This kids were so little and cute plus Olivia was tied into a stroller - the makings of a great day.  I do think I'm going to have to stop saying these kind of things, because we're headed into the toddler stage of our first boy and I can tell, it's going to give us a run for our money..





2008
We did go this year too, and I do remember that I was mad that I forgot to take pictures!

2009
We met our neighbors, the Stillings and Woods up here this year.  We had been rear ended in our new van so we had a rental car that day and after this headed up to meet Ansen at the zoo . . . big day.  Baby Drew was there, but no pictures of him.


2010
And this year we went with Banna.  We dressed for Winter weather and it turned out to be Fall weather.  We did find all the witches, but Banna talked the girls into a treat somewhere else to avoid the line for a cookie.



Oh, what?!  You don't like the fabric store? 
We got a little distracted and Drew was sure to call it to our attention.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Oh that looks like fun! I've heard about the witches at Gardner Village, but I've never been to see them. I also LOVE that fabric shop. :)