Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's thoughts

Today my new niece was born.  Everything went perfectly and she is a healthy, chubby little baby girl (with no name yet . . . still deciding).  Today as I thought about her, about how fun and exciting this is for my brother and sister in law, I fully realize I want a baby again . . . not now since I still have a baby, but sometime.


Today I also filled out kindergarten registration forms for Olivia.  I can't believe I'm already doing this again.  The time since I last did this for Addison has gone so fast that it's mind blowing and I just want time to slow down!   


Today as I waited all morning to hear news from my brother and tonight as I fill out these health forms for Olivia, I am so positively grateful for the health of each of my children.  They all came into this world healthy, they have continued to stay healthy and they have healthy, working, little brains. 

1 comment: