I hope they know I would rather be with them rather than in front of my computer.
I hope she knows I really did want to do that optional science fair project . . . just for fun.
I hope she knows that the weekly show and share item really is a priority for me even when I forget.
And I hope he knows that I really would love to read that not-my-favorite kitty book over and over all day long, if it meant reading it with him and hearing him say "shetoot" (she cute).





5 comments:
They do. You are an AMAZING mom!
Beautiful pictures of BEAUTIFUL children. You lucky girl!
I hope they know how lucky they are to have a MOM like you! Love all the darling pictures!
They are such cute cute kids Ashleigh! I wish we lived closer to you guys!
Oh my goodness! They are growing up and they are BEAUTIFUL! I love your mommy sentiments- I feel the same way!
Post a Comment