I found this post for awhile back that I never posted it, but reading made me remember the funny day and thought it was worth a post now. I guess it reminded me to find the humor in the annoying things of life.
I had one of those random days and I had to share though I'm not sure typing will do it all justice . . .
I paid $55 for a man to spend less than 2 minutes pulling a dime out of my garbage disposal. Our garbage disposal jammed and Ansen was sure that the disposal had just died, so we called our home warrenty insurace to send some one out. I could tell it was going to go south when the same guy showed up that came a month ago to look at my shower issue (another day). Anyway, he walks in looks in the disposal and pulls a dime out with his "special tool" (long-nose pilers). I write him a $55 check. Then Addison and I spend 20+ minutes listening and trying to laugh at his jokes for the joke book he's writing (no joke). They are sersiously jokes like . . . why did the elephant wear red shoes? so he could hide in the strawberry patch. It was horrible. Last time he came he gave me detailed instructions about how to cook deer meat and then preserve it for an entire week.
No comments:
Post a Comment