Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011

The Easter Bunny came to our house with the baskets before church
and to Banna's house after church for the egg hunt.

I didn't get the traditional East outfit pictures this year, so I'll have to try next time I get them all dressed up.

And you might notice the art work hung on the back door . . . it's just Jeff's college homework that Addison found, colored and hung on the door.  Banna didn't notice what it was until it was all finished and hung
. . .  hope he didn't need that . . .

The Egg Hunt

I know a few of them look too old to hunt, but my mom decided that you can hunt until you're married. 
I probably shouldn't point it out, but Ansen and I had a few good years in there before the rule was made . . . one of the few advantages of being the oldest child I guess. 
So, it was Lisa's last year on the hunt and it was Matt's first and last year.

It does make it a little more fun when there's more people running around.


 The hunters and their finds (yes, if you get to hunt, you have to pose).


And Eggs . . .
I had to include a picture of Lisa (and I should have included a picture of Banna) because she always does this stuff with us!  All the other adults are too boring or too mature to do the little things (unless chocolate is involved obviously) but Lisa always does it with us! 



And lastly, these two barely survived their special Easter trip to the salon (it's just mascara not marker) right as they were getting ready to be stored away until next year.


Happy Easter 2011!

No comments: