While Ryan, Kendall and Halle were here we went to Trafalga one night.
We played the arcades first. Never in my childhood do I remember my parents shelling out money for arcades. And I in turn, also have a hard time with the expenditure. However we actually played arcade games twice while R & K were here. Maybe everyone will totally be into Nicklecade next time . . . I've been gunning for that family activity for years.
Ummm, for the record, I totally kicked Ansen's butt at air hockey.
I realize that all my "experience" came from Roller King in Roseville when I was 10 and Ansen had his own air hockey table . . . but whatev.
Drew needed only one token for Iceball and it kept him busy the whole time.
We had to dig balls out from all over.
Then pizza and golf.
We kept score (something we don't usually do when it's just us and the kids) and we let Olivia call in her own score . . .
Little did I know we had a golfing genius on our hands who rarely golfed over a 2 on every hole.





1 comment:
Are you guys ever NOT having fun? I love it!
Post a Comment