As much as we LOVED summer, I guess it was time for a change up (not that we had a choice) and we are back in SCHOOL!!
Back to School night was exciting. We first went to Liv's kindergarten orientation and to meet her teacher, Mrs. Tipton. And then we headed to Addison's class to meet Mrs. Willhite.
We are later gaters this year and I couldn't be more thrilled . . . except the afternoons are WAY too short, but then again with early birds the mornings (and bedtimes) used to come WAY too early.
We got some good facial shadows here . . . I swear a photography class is next on my personal goals list.
Addison has a pretty big age group at church so she's always guaranteed a couple of good ward friends and then a few school friends. And Olivia's class is just the same this year.
I love how exciting the first day of school is. That smile was plastered on.
Olivia, Drew and I made cupcake cones for after school snack and Addison told us all about her day in the "City of Willville" with her teacher Mrs. Willhite. Addison was a Mayor for this week and she earned 3 "willies" in the first day. Thatagirl.
And then we headed into school again to meet Olivia's teacher and do Olivia's kindergarten assessment. I cried through some of Addison's assessment, but I held it in for Olivia.
Come Tuesday, there will be tears.
5 more days and then it's just me and Drew . . . and thank goodness I still have my little (guaranteed bored from missing his sisters) DrewB.







2 comments:
I don't comment near enough to tell you how much I love your blog! It's fun to catch up on your cute family - hope you are doing well!
Very cute. YAY school! Love the pics. (Turn her back to the sun, or put her in shade, problem solved.)
Post a Comment