Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Banna and Branda took the kids to the Children's Discovery Museum the Friday Night of Fall Break.  And from the looks of it everyone had a blast.


I knew the ball area would be a hit . . .


and I knew the water would be fun and it was, but not for the reasons I was thinking . . .

Apparently Drew LOVED these gross, old fish.


I hate the time is just flying by.  It was seriously just a couple of months ago we were there . . .
I love/hate when I have pictures of them in the same spot doing the same things, just years older.  It almost makes my heart hurt that it's passing so fast. 


And since I wasn't there to get a decent picture with Banna and Branda, these will do . . .


And while these three crazies were gone, what did Ansen and I do?  To make it sound really good and impressive, I would probably say something like . . . "My dear husband came home early from work, whisked me away shopping all night, treated me to a steak dinner and then onto more shopping.  We laughed the night away and enjoyed out time together."

In reality, Ansen came home at 5:30, which is really early for him, we ran almost a million errands . . . Hobby Lobby, Roberts, Gap, Children's Place, and Crazy 8 . . . not a girl's fantasy shopping trip.  We went to Outback, where we sat by a table of college kids who were first time parents and realized we were old.  And then hit Costco for a major stock up.  But we did laugh the night away, got errands done in 1/2 the time it would have taken with kids, and we really did enjoy our time together.  Oh and we were driving a van the whole time . . .


Thanks for spending time with the kiddos Mom and Dad! 
And thanks for the evening out with Ansen.

No comments: