Monday, January 16, 2012

I wish they would remember

I figure that Addison is probably my only child that will have real memories of the accident and life after the accident. Olivia might have some vague memories and I'm pretty sure Drew will have none. I'm partly glad they'll never remember. But I (a lot) wish they would remember.

I wish they would remember the struggle so they'll know and they'll remember the blessings from our Heavenly Father.

I wish they would remember so they'll know how much their Dad loves their Mom.

I wish they would remember so they can see how important family is and how much they rescued us.

I wish they would remember the the meals that come every night and the people that have generously served us in every possible way.

3 comments:

chris said...

Oh, Ashleigh. My heart is just aching for you. We've been so busy building a house (yeah we're actually framing the darn thing), I haven't checked your blog in a while. I will be keeping you and your family in my heart and prayers.

Shelley said...

Yes, those are some very good things to remember.

Jessica said...

Ashleigh, Will you send me your address? Here is my email address if you don't have it. Jessicamelinda@comcast.net.

I have been thinking about you and your family a lot. I'm glad you are being taken care of. Love you!