Don't ask me what this is . . . the face, the hands and that knee . . . Drew is a definite picture poser . . .
Drew is officially potty trained or rather me, Kendall, Ansen, and Banna are trained. He still had accidents for awhile but it's only because we forgot to "encourage" him to run to the potty. He's almost 100% now though!
And again with the posing . . .
Drew is officially potty trained or rather me, Kendall, Ansen, and Banna are trained. He still had accidents for awhile but it's only because we forgot to "encourage" him to run to the potty. He's almost 100% now though!
And again with the posing . . .
Every time we try and talk him into going potty, he says no. We keep at it and eventually, he says in a completely surprised voice
"Oh, it's coming . . . "
and he's off.
All in all it was easy. Of course I only did 2 days of it before my accident.
And I kind of hate this picture because his cute face looks like a little boy and not my little baby.
And I kind of hate this picture because his cute face looks like a little boy and not my little baby.
Olivia still holds our record for easiest since she asked to wear panties and that was it.
Addie holds the record for hardest (by far, by REALLY far) since it took months and months, lots and lots of messes, and lots of bribes. Then again, I was a first time parent so who knows who to blame.
I'm just glad it's done and I love seeing their little bums in undies and not diapers.
And I love when he puts his own undies on backwards and/or inside out and he's just so proud to have gotten it done by himself.
And I love when he puts his own undies on backwards and/or inside out and he's just so proud to have gotten it done by himself.




2 comments:
Way to go Drew! I remember being done with diapers. I loved those days! And they were gone before I knew it. But I don't want to touch potty training with a 10 foot pole now. Those days I don't miss.
Hooray for potty training! George was my easiest and best potty-goer. Love it.
Post a Comment