Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some March Stuff

Jen - my best friend/roommate from college has come a couple of times in the last few months.  Like I've mentioned before . . . the accident has been awesome for new visitors. 

I love that our girls are instant, instant friends.   But obviously it had to happen when they're moms are so cool (and so much alike).
(No one was thrilled about the picture request.) 



Addison quit dance and signed up for more (indoor) soccer.   After Ansen and my mom busted their butts to get her to dance after the accident for months, she finally mentioned she didn't love dance and we quit
(but not after I bought the costume for no reason). 

In her defense, she didn't want to complicate things so she never said anything - cute girl.



We learned the hard way the last year that leprechauns visit other people, so we were prepared this year. 

Olivia spent at least a week making all kinds of leprechaun traps, but she ended on this one and Addie helped her put the finishing touches on it.



The weather outside is . . . nice! On and off anyway,  We've got the closets ready for summer now and I think I'm on sunburn count #7 already so we're good to go. 



No comments: