I full on admit that I would probably not see Lagoon as a summer necessity if I was paying for it . . . I think it'd be a good $200 + day and it's not quite worth that, but if Miche Bag is paying . . . we're there.
Ansen's company party was at Lagoon again this year and again, the weather was somewhat ideal . . . raining. Now the rain is not so awesome, but the parts where we're not hot, we're not getting sunburned and EVERYONE else leaves is awesome.
We had out 2 little riders.
And if I knew how to use my camera I would know how I took this cool pictures with pretty much focused faces and then the whirl behind them.
And after some kiddie rides we talked them into a roller coaster. But since the height limit allowed Drew on it, it wasn't THAT bad. But Olivia thought it was.
Before:
And Drew had no idea what to expect.
Before:
But Mom was right (again) and it was Liv's favorite ride
After (in line to go again):
And I didn't get a picture of Drew, but he loved it too.
Ollie also managed this in the first 20 minutes.
We took a 25 minute movie break in the car while it rained
(and the park cleared out).
And then we were back at it.
I never considered myself a dare devil and I did walk right off the gravitron at the CA state fair when I was like 9 and throw up . . . but no one else in this family really had it in them for the "big" coasters.
Addie was a trooper as long as her stomach could handle it and after 2 times in a row on JetStar 2 we had to call it quits.
We hit a show while we were there too and had a great time.
I'm getting used to this "no baby" phase even though I'm still kind of hoping it won't last for long . . . depending on my recovery and what the Drs say . . . we'll see.









No comments:
Post a Comment