There were 2 major losses in my accident . . .
1. My red Costco Coat. I mentioned it several times on this blog so you should get that it was important. I spent a whopping $30 on it, but it's really a great winter jacket. I could go into the particulars of what makes it great (and trust me I did with the friend I met at Costco that I convinced to buy one) but it's lost was morned.
Look at all the documented love in just the short time that I had it.
(The scooter club picture is in my black one . . . but I usually wore my red one).
I opened my eyes in my car for a brief second as they started to cut up the arm of my coat to put an IV in . . . I remember thinking that I was sure they could have found another way. But they did it that way and it was gone.
Lisa texted me that our coats (she loves them too) were back at Costco and they had red again. I was there the next day and am again a proud owner. In my excitement, I literally convinced a women I met there and then my friend I ran into, to buy one.
2. My iPod. Ansen remembered getting it out of the car and putting it in my purse. I remember seeing my purse at the hospital and then not again for 2+ months. My iPod was MIA. The kids and I have dearly missed our play list for the car and hunted high and low. I had given up . . . it was gone.
Ansen bent over to plug something in, the sun hit it just right and he found it under our dresser.
A miracle. What a miracle!


2 comments:
Hooray for the new red coat (I got me a black one), and the i-pod!!!
YAY! I'm SO sad when favorite clothes get ruined or go missing. I'm so glad you got it back! (I think I'll go get one.) And oh, yay for the iPod too. Seriously.
Post a Comment