Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer Visitors

Our favorite, all time summer visitor is Chris (and now Chris and Andrea). 

We went to dinner at Andrea's family's house and had a really nice evening talking (Andrea's dad is an accountant too and I won't ever pretend that I didn't love the interesting conversation about his job that may have bored others to tears) and playing with them . . . oh and of course lots of golfing for Chris and Ansen.  Andrea - we should go quilt store shopping next time they're golfing . . .  


I was a little camera shy there so I don't have a picture, but the best part was all of the impressive tricks the Jolley girls had.  Easily the best though was Lizzy who could twist her arms through each other and then shimmy them of her head.  Liv worked all night with Lizzy and pretty much got it.  She's still talking about it and working on it.


The kids all really loved Daisy.  Why don't we just get our own dog already?!


Hopefully we get to do more of that over the years!

No comments: