For years Ansen has made fun of my "Stroller Collection" that we store in the garage. And I'll admit I've worked up quite a small collection. Each with a very different and very important purpose. The single jogger, double jogger, single mall stroller, and the sit and stand mall stroller. I finally got rid of the baby carseat stroller.
But after all the years and years of complaining I've heard about my stroller collection it was Ansen that necessitated the purchase of yet another stroller this year. Another stroller of exactly what we had in the garage at home . . . and made me die laughing.
We realized we forgot to bring a stroller to Disneyland as Ansen (no joke) was bagging on my Stroller Collection at my cousins' house.
It wasn't intentional, but that was how Ansen figured out a way to get his and Matt's golf clubs in the car to California . . . not bring the stroller - plenty of room!
Anyone want to buy a gently used sit and stand?

No comments:
Post a Comment