Halloween fabric was 50% off per yard, but you had to buy at least 1/2 a yard. So, my friend, Barb, and I bought several different patterns and split them. My mom was intrigued and wanted in on it too. Over the next couple of months we bought every piece of clearance fabric we found from that line not sure what amazing (obviously) creation we'd come up with, but sure more would never hurt.
Over 2 years later (and after my accident) we finally went to work and made not one, not two . . .
. . . but three little quilts for our tables. One is for Lisa who doesn't enjoy this hobby with us, but still reaps the "rewards."
I laughed this Halloween when my mom texted me and said - Halloween fabric is 50% off. We joked that we would only buy it if we bought tons more over the next 3 months, had to order more on the internet to complete our plans and waited 3 years this time to do anything with it.


2 comments:
throw one of those quilts over my way! it is freezing here!
Those are adorable! I wish I knew how to sew.
Post a Comment