Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wanna know who is awesome?

Addison is awesome. 

(friends and family night)

I might cry just a little bit everytime I see her do a backhand spring.  Only because it was so hard, so frusterating and took so long, but she worked so hard and so long, never quit (even when she really, really wanted to) and got it down. 

(blurry, but look at those strong, straight arms with her heading looking straight down . . . that was the last aspect of the back hand spring we were working on)


I might cry just a little bit everytime I see her do a backhand spring becuase I know just how proud she is of herself, how happy she is to have it down and how much she just learned about hard work

 (bottom right base - they didn't get their pyramid perfect that night, so no pizza party)


(blurry again . . .
I'll get plenty more over the season, I'm sure, but she's cute so it's here)


(look at Liv standing front and center like it was her big night . . .  that's just our Liv though)


We went to Matt and Lisa's for homemade shakes right after . . . I just liked this somewhat stupid picture featuring Matt's Grandpa's hand carved art.


And guess who wants to be a cheerleader now?


And wants to do stunts all the time?

Just this cute boy . . .


No comments: