I lost my desire to blog briefly . . .
Drew has a "crush" on Eden . . . my baby is being tainted by his older sisters . . . but I'll take Eden any day.
I quit babysitting co-op . . . It has been so, so awesome for 3 years and saved my bum ALL-THE-TIME, but it wasn't working for me as much this year and the craziness was killing me so we're on our own now for babysitting needs.
Olivia found it NOT funny when I wrote "DORK" on her forehead with Addison's invisible pen . . . but it was funny when she wrote "DORK" on my forehead.
I moved my make shift "desk" back downstairs to my office after over a year. We moved it up here after my accident and it stayed until we needed room for our Christmas tree. It wasn't the most pleasing thing for the eye by way of family room decor . . . but it was really necessary and then it was really convenient.
Drew jumped off the couch into the corner of the table. We averted stitches, but we got a full black eye and a little scar that looks like a dimple by this eye now. We have a "boy" now . . . it's a good change.
Addie's team has come in first place for all 3 competitions so far! She's working hard and really enjoying it. We're growing accustom to sitting for 3 hours for a 3 minute routine. I'm actually grateful (for now) that it's at least not a 3 hour baseball game in the sun where I'm getting a sun burn . . . Ansen does not share that gratefulness.
And maybe I'm back . . . but we'll see.






No comments:
Post a Comment