Crazy Hair day. I think I outdid myself.
We started a science fair project, but never finished.
I'm really enjoying getting to be in the girls' classrooms. It's been fun (honestly) being room mom for both and working in the classroom. I completely missed out on that whole experience last year and it really is so fun to see them and know all the kids.
Addison made her very own water cycle and I thought it turned out superb.
And Drew still loves everything about pre-school.
I'm grateful all my kids have been so eager and happy to go to school, happy to work on projects, meet new friends and just be.
I almost didn't send him to pre-school this year and I know I would have regretted that decision for sure.
I almost didn't send him to pre-school this year and I know I would have regretted that decision for sure.
And if I wasn't grading papers in the classroom, I would probably not have noticed that in the story problem she had to write, she carefully took the time to write the answer upside down.





No comments:
Post a Comment