Who doesn't love a little first grader note . . .
"Know Won"
Phonetically, she's awesome.
Drew is into friends.
lots and lots of friends. Everyday if he had his pick.
Addison babysits the neighbor's dog, cat and chickens when they go out of town. I have to say she might be close to one of the most attentive animal sitters now. The dog gets walked several times a day and I'm actually beginning to become fond of the cat . . . I was tolerable of the cat last summer and it might actually be turning to fondness. It may be too early to tell . . . that's kind of a risky statement.
I considered buying this for Drew for about 30 seconds. Ansen said "no way in hell."
Probably the better decision.
Olivia got to eat lunch with Mrs. Barger since she was a "great helper" in class.
I went into a store with this . . .
my little boy in his pj shirt, his swimming suit, no shoes and a cape used as long hair. He's holding the headband behind me for the picture. I dropped off Liv at gymnastics and decided to run over to Office Depot to get ink. I forgot until I opened the back door that Drew was dressed in this special get up - we just went with it.
I officially went back to the dumb gym after a 2 month "Holiday leave". It really stinks coming back, but I keep leaving so I have to keep coming back.
And it briefly became open window weather! It was short lived. But that's what March is . . . a little taste of the good life.





No comments:
Post a Comment