It's pretty much musical beds around here at night and I'm never sure what I'll find when I come upstairs from working to go to bed.
Drew:
Drew sleeps anywhere. His bed, our bed, the girls' bed, our floor, his floor . . .
He hauls around his own blanket and pillow and finds a place. He's easy to move when we find him in an undesirable place.
And I actually have a hard time being mad, because he's realized that he's the only one that sleeps by himself at night and he just wants to be with someone else.
Usually we don't know about it, so I guess we're fine with the process - unless I wake up with my back aching from balancing on the edge of the bed because I didn't know he crawled up in between me and Ansen.
Olivia:
She sleeps on the VERY edge of her bed or occasionally on our floor.
She sleeps with her big blanket, her blanket from Banna, Addison's baby blanket she has claimed and her baby's blankets. It starts with Addison's baby blanket is folded under her covers, the doll blanket is over her dolls and the other 2 are on top of her.
Oh and plus two dolls . . . the family limit, unless she sneaks in more.
There's rarely room for her on her pillow because she's so sensitive to her baby's needs (she'll make a great mother with very entitled children probably).
She's always slept with an entourage though . . . and we let it happened.
We just recently put the kibosh on the sippy cups/water bottles.
When she's on our floor it's due to a bad dream. Whoever makes it in second (between her and Drew) just snuggles in with the other one.
Addison:
She sleeps dead and she stays put. We were better sleep trainers with our first and the fruits of our labors are very much appreciated.
Addie only needs Dandi (her stuffed lion . . . Dandi-lion . . . we were so clever once upon a time) and her one baby blanket from Grandma Sharp.
As dead as she sleeps when we try to move her, talk to her or cover her up, she's a light sleeper in one regard . . .
when Ansen and I are talking before we go to bed. She quite often hears us and comes in to join the conversation. It's usually a good, solid conversation that I really enjoy for a few minutes.
After my accident she always came to find me in the dead of the night to see if I needed anything and if I was okay.
Addie only needs Dandi (her stuffed lion . . . Dandi-lion . . . we were so clever once upon a time) and her one baby blanket from Grandma Sharp.
As dead as she sleeps when we try to move her, talk to her or cover her up, she's a light sleeper in one regard . . .
when Ansen and I are talking before we go to bed. She quite often hears us and comes in to join the conversation. It's usually a good, solid conversation that I really enjoy for a few minutes.
After my accident she always came to find me in the dead of the night to see if I needed anything and if I was okay.





1 comment:
They sure are sweet when they're asleep......but I really like them when they're awake too!
Post a Comment