The school year wrapped up quick! May already.
Olivia was student of the week.
Addison did Battle of the Books (but we sent Margret).
Her team was the Cheatah Reada's.
They made it to the second round, and they were happy enough with that.
Room momming still going strong, but I love our teachers this year!
First grade carnival action.
While I was at the carnival, Drew got to go to the Thanksgiving Point farm with friends and he rode a "real horse!"
My little May birthday boy got to take cookies to pre-school for his birthday (and he wore green).
The 4th grade had their Utah Program.
Addison's name got drawn so she had a part.
And it needs to be documented . . . this is my teacher door the night BEFORE they were suppose to be up . . . DONE! I just taped it up and magic . . . out of there.
And PS . . . Sillhouette purchase has been totally worth it with only 6 school months worth of projects under my belt.
And my poor summer birthday had her Star Student week in April. She wanted Ansen to come and he made it happen (even though I didn't get a picture).











No comments:
Post a Comment