Friday, November 15, 2013

First Day of School for the Little Dude

I recognize that it's a moment that I've been dreaming of for 10 years. A moment of peace and quiet for a couple of hours several times a week. But that moment makes me a bi-polar Mom, because

I love it and I hate it.

 
But the longer I've been at it, the more I almost only love it. I get so much done while they're all gone even thought it's not like he's a ton of work when he's home, but wow I'm amazingly good at productiveness when they're ALL gone.


Drew is at Miss Shannon's Imagination Station with a few of his best buds.


He only loves it . . . a lot.  


And though I kind of like my alone time . . . how can I not miss this sweet face.


And just to keep my perspective in check because time passes so fast and I never want to wish the stage I'm in away - no matter how hard it seems  . . . here is a my little Liv on her fist day with Miss Shannon. 

No comments: