Team: Tsunami
Addie's team moved into competition soccer this year. At the end of the summer they played in a tournament.
And they won 2nd place!
Unfortunately that didn't reflect how they did during the season. But they're learning how to more aggressive out there and really fight for their wins.
They'll get there.
She has some really strong throw ins . . . they always use Addie for throw ins when they can.
Her biggest fan club.
Team: Blue Tigers
I ended up having quite a bit of fun coaching Liv's team last year so I did it again. I had about 1/2 returning players and 1/2 new cute girls.
We had a great season and only lost 1 game . . . I think. Since the family photographer was the coach we didn't get very many pictures of these cute girls.
I ended up assistant coaching Drew ChaCho's soccer team too. This is some of our little team looking "tough" as only 4 years can.
Drew is surprisingly good at soccer. He was the self proclaimed "soccer star" on his team. He is completely aware of the ball, completely aware of which goal he is heading towards and could totally take it down the field. We have such high hopes and if soccer doesn't work out, we always have cheer leading to fall back on.










No comments:
Post a Comment