And what's fun this year . . . Drew (and friends) are pretty good to go in the kiddie pool. Of course I watch them and they wear life jackets willingly, but I am no longer required to be sitting in the pool, getting a sunburn - it's the best.
Maine Ward Reunion: We got to go to a little Maine Ward Reunion . . . it's really surprising how many people from Ansen's home ward live in Utah now and how many and how often others come to visit. It's fun to hear all the stories.
Trampoline Sleepover: We picked the perfect night to sleep on the tramp and we were all snug as a bug for the whole night. I thought I'd be dying of back pain the next day . . . but I did okay.
They made "spas" out on the back deck which became a contest of who made the best spa. And I served lunch out to each spa.
And we ended the afternoon with some of Branda's shaved ice - another summer must have.

REAL Games: Some friends took Ansen and I to our first REAL game and I was completely converted. Soccer became my new favorite game to watch . . . I understand all the craziness over REAL now. We took the kids back . .




No comments:
Post a Comment