Friday, February 28, 2014

Misfits

I soooo wish I had gotten a picture of these kids BEFORE they removed half of their embarrassingly, awkward, so wrong in every way on every child wardrobe.

The picture tells nothing, but my mind will have to remember the hilarity.


Jen and Jer were down for a weekend and we met them at Grand America for a swim and dinner.  It was right after Christmas so the hotel was still pretty full.


We paraded our 5 cute-ish and 1 cute, cute baby (no picture) around the hotel while Jen and I reverted back to the good old college days maturity level.

When we finally got to the elevator to go to the pool we finally all noticed how stupid our kids all looked. 

  

Unfortunately they're ours to keep and I think Ansen and Jeremy have had the same thoughts a time or two about me and Jen.

No comments: