I waited too long and now I can only tell about Christmas through the few pictures I snapped.
Christmas Eve - Traditional Sugar Cookie decorating. Some peope (everyone except Halle) decorated and some people (Halle) just ate them.
At the end of Christmas we all claimed to have not gotten to eat of the cookies and I think that we all deducted that everyone saw Liv eating one a couple of different times.
Christmas Morning . . . This pictures make me swear to do better at getting cute Christmas PJs. Halle and Tess look adorable and then there's the big hole in Liv's knee and the tie dyed shirt for Ad . . .
This was a year of Legos.
Addie really wanted some Sperrys . . . we wear the same show size now, so I wanted her to have some Sperry's too.
The perfect "Olivia" hat from Grandma Hatch.
Addie got a quilt from Banna. She was the only one without one so far and that had not gone un-noticed, but it was all good since she got the biggest one yet.
Tess, the cutest little Christmas munchkin crawling around.
Banna taught the kids how to play Chinese Checkers.
And we all went to see Frozen together.









No comments:
Post a Comment