Saturday, May 31, 2014

Addie is 11

We are officially on our last year of elementary school and Addie is 11.  We all say it, all the time  . . . I can't believe how fast time is passing.  

Addie wanted to decorate her own cake.  That seems to be the trend with the girls right now, and it takes so much of the pressure off me and they're thrilled.  



We went to me and Drew's "secret" date place.  
Secret as in no one else has ever gone and Drew and I go quite often.




Addie wanted MarioKart and it has become a family favorite.  Drew kills us every time.  

 
We had to squeeze in a friend party in between California and Spain so we went with easy and took a few girls to Hang Time.  


Liv got to invite a friend too.   


Then we swung by home (Banna and Branda's) opened presents and had cake and ice cream. 


This girl is a smart girl . . . she chose chocolate for her cake and cupcakes.  I didn't even know that chocolate was ever even an option when I was growing up . . .


No comments: