My family loves me . . . they really do love . . . I can feel it.
A little Lehi winds . . . no big deal.
Chris was here. Golfing was in order. Golfing 18 . . . maybe not necessary, but done.
One day . . . one day I want a new sewing machine. For now I like to look . . . and take pictures . . . ?
We grabbed dinner and with Jen and Jer.
The four of us finally all got situated at this over-sauced table.
Apparently no one did this . . . it just magically happened.
I hate these guys . . . but we became best friends again last summer.
This is where you do the laundry all day, but you only have time to pile it on your bed. Then it's late, you're tired and you just push it all onto the ground . . . ya . . that happens here.
We had no idea that this little welcome home tribute to Jeff when he came hom from his mission would be the last time we would have wax ball frosting. Betty Crocker has discontinued this flavor and we couldn't not be more unhappy with Betty . . . jerk.
Lucky little Olivia was smart . . . she took it upon herself to "touch up" all the edges of every cupcake with her finger on the way over to Banna's house when we set this up. So I guess I'm hoping that Jeff actually ate these.
And finally . . . Black Friday shopping didn't bring me home until 6:30 am this year. A full 12 hours shopping. This was the begining of the adventure . . . already laying down . . . waiting for my ride.
I am too old.





No comments:
Post a Comment